Current Job Openings
Please review the following Job Listings submit a preliminary application and email your cover letter and resume, along with any training documentation to [email protected]
Position: Lead Teacher (Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers or School Age)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am- 5:00pm
Salary: Salaried and hourly options available based on experience
Job Description: Responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children that complies with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures. Nurtures children, provides meals, crafts, and instruction, and ensures students are clean and kept safe.
- Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
- Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
- Develop activities to stimulate the children.
- Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and toys daily.
- Provide weekly schedules for children and parents.
- Ensure cupboards are locked and cleaning supplies out of reach.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Integrate special needs children in a respectful manner.
- Create arts and crafts for children.
- Comfort children in times of need.
- Encourage children with expressions and hugs.
- Discuss development with parents.
- Identify problems and convene with professionals if necessary.
- Participate in fundraising for the school.
- Promote literacy and early education.
Must meet the following minimum educational requirements or plan to do enroll in a program within 3 months of hire.
- Have a CDA credential issued by the Council for Professional Recognition; Child Development or related diploma from accredited vocational institute or similar credential where the course of studying includes and intensive practicum in child care.
- TCC in Child Development or Early Childhood Education
- TCC in Infant Toddler
- TCC in Program Administration
- TCC in School Age and Youth Care
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Paraprofessional Certification
- Twenty-five(25) quarter hours of fifteen (15) semesters hours from a accredited college or university
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a field other than Early Childhood Education or Child Development and three(3) months qualifying child care experience.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child development.
(All appropriate experience and education will be considered for the qualified candidate) Click Here to Apply.